Droncit Tapewormer Tablets for Cats & Dogs 50mg - 20 Tablets
Droncit Tapewormer Tablets for Cats & Dogs is a single dose tablet that kills all forms of common UK adult tapeworms living within the gut.
Any dog that scavenges when out walking, or cats that hunt and consume mice or birds, are at high risk of tapeworm infection. Our pets often show few, if any, signs of a tape worm infection but if left untreated it can lead to serious health complications for your pet and your family. Don’t risk it. Trust Droncit for fast-acting treatment of all common tapeworm species found in the UK.
- Targets both immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms in cats and dogs
- Vet strength formula - fast-acting treatment of tapeworms in cats and dogs
- Can be given with food for easy administration
- Highly effective treatment against all the common species of tapeworm found in the UK including Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia multiceps, Taenia hydatigena, Taeniaovis, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia taeniaeformis and Dipylidium caninum. Also effective against Echinococcus multilocularis
For oral administration only. Tablet can be given with food. The recommended dosage rate is 5 mg/kg body weight, this corresponds to 1 tablet per 10kg body weight. For example: 5kg cat = 0.5 tablets; 20kg dog = 2 tablets.
Each tablet contains 50 mg praziquantel
- Not for use in dogs weighing less than 2.5kg
- Not for use in unweaned puppies and kittens
- This product may be administered to pregnant females
- Fleas serve as intermediate hosts for one of the common types of tapeworm Dipylidium caninum. To avoid reinfection with this parasite, flea control of the animal and its housing should be carried out at the same time. Unless flea control is complete an infected flea population may survive and re-treatment of the animal may be necessary
- Keep out of sight and reach of children and wash hands after use.
Use medicines responsibly. Droncit Tablet for Cats and Dogs contain praziquantel. AVM-GSL. Further information is available from Vetoquinol UK (firstname.lastname@example.org).