Eukanuba Lamb & Rice Small & Medium Breed Adult Dog Food 12kg
Eukanuba Lamb & Rice Small & Medium Breed Adult is a scrummy wheat-free recipe that caters to the specific and complete nutritional requirements of more sensitive dogs. With alternative sources of protein and carbohydrate for dogs with sensitive skin or tummy troubles, Eukanuba Lamb & Rice is made for dogs aged 1 to 7 years old weighing up to 25g.
Our protein rich recipe also contains easy to digest ingredients and special gut friendly fibres, making it ideal for digestive sensitivities. Plus it's perfect for dogs with a more discerning palate and those who enjoy a variety of taste sensations in their food bowl.
The crunchy kibbles help to reduce and remove tartar deposits for super sparkling gnashers, and are full to the brim of antioxidants to help support a vital immune system. Containing beet pulp as a natural source of fibre for a healthy and efficient digestive system Eukanuba Lamb & Rice for Small & Medium Adults works on the outside as well as in, with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for a beautifully soft, shiny coat.
- Tailored fibre blend including prebiotic FOS, MOS & beet pulp to help support healthy digestion
- Rich in lamb: a natural source of protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Special kibble shape together with unique dentadefense to help keep teeth clean and healthy
- L-carnitine to help weight management
- Natural sources of omega 6 & 3 for healthy skin and coat
- Turmeric a natural source of antioxidant
Dried chicken and turkey (a natural source of glucosamine (207mg/kg)), lamb (14%), rice (14%), maize, sorghum, barley, pork fat, dried whole egg, fish meal, dried beet pulp (2.6%), chicken gravy, minerals, (including sodium hexametaphosphate 0.35%), fructooligosaccharides (0.25%), mannanoligosaccharides (0.13%), turmeric (0.1%).
Protein: 25%, Fat content: 15%, Omega-6 fatty acids: 2.1%, Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.27%, Crude Ash: 6.7%, Crude Fibres: 1.8%, Calcium: 1.35%, Phosphorus: 1.1%.