Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress + Metabolic Dry Cat Food Chicken 1.5kg
Hills Prescription Diet Feline CD Urinary Stress & Metabolic Dry Food is a delicious chicken flavoured kibble that's been scientifically formulated to help control stress and manage weight. Stress and obesity are common causes of urinary issues in cats, including Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD).
- With added L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress
- Clinically proven to reduce weight by 11% in 60 days
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus to reduce the building blocks of crystals and stones
- Promotes optimal urinary pH to help dissolve stones and prevent recurrence
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to help break the cycle of inflammation
Great-tasting nutrition that helps transform your pet’s life. Because they depend on you, we strive to provide the best food humanly possible. With science-first formulas to address your cat’s unique health needs, Prescription Diet cat food is the targeted nutrition they need to live a long, happy life.
Chicken (26%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, maize starch, cellulose, brewers' rice, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, coconut oil, soybean oil, digest, minerals, fish oil, dried carrots, vitamins, taurine, L-tryptophan, milk protein hydrolysate, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 36.8%, Fat content 12.9%, Crude fibre 10.1%, Crude ash 5.3%, Calcium 0.75%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.33%, Potassium 0.74%, Chlorides 0.77%, Sulphur 0.79%, Magnesium 0.07%, L-tryptophan 0.42%; per kg: Vitamin A 7,307IU, Vitamin D3 758IU, Vitamin E 810mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Milk protein hydrolysate 1,000mg, Total taurine 2,514mg.