Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Cat Food Chicken Cans 82g x 24
Hills Prescription Diet Feline ID Canned Chicken is a highly digestible formula created specifically to help manage cats with Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Cat Food is great tasting highly digestible clinical nutrition specially formulated to help reduce digestive upsets in cats. Fortified with Hill's ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of prebiotics, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being. This cat food contains electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients. It also has clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system and omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
Suitable for: Kittens and Adult Cats for: Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea or vomiting). Constipation (motility impaired). Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). Gastritis (acute or chronic). Gastrointestinal disorders in kittens. Oesophageal disorders. Pancreatitis. Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery. Growth. Neoplasia, most forms.
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in cats and improve stool quality
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 & Omega-6s to support healthy skin and luxurious coat
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Pork liver, chicken (16%), rice flour, potato protein, minerals, fish oil, digest, flaxseed, animal fat, ground pecan shell, dried beet pulp, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, taurine, dried cranberries and trace elements.
Protein 9.7%, Crude fibre 0.5%, Crude oils and fats 6.1%, Crude ash 2.0%