Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Chicken Dry Dog Food 2kg
Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Chicken Dry Dog Food is a highly digestible formula created specifically to help manage dogs with gastrointestinal disorders.
This dry dog food contains prebiotic fibre and Omega-3 & Omega-6s. It also has clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system. Plus, this food’s high digestibility helps ensure easy nutrient absorption. It meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs. It was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
Suitable for: Puppies and Adult Dogs for Acute gastroenteritis (diarrhoea or vomiting). Constipation (motility impaired). Flatulence. Gastritis (acute or chronic). Gastrointestinal disorders in puppies. Oesophageal disorders. Recovery from gastrointestinal surgery. Growth - Cushing's syndrome. Diabetes, underweight. Neoplasia, most forms.
- Formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health.
- Clinically proven nutrition to help reduce digestive upsets in dogs.
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption.
- ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
- Unique blend of prebiotic fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function.
- High levels of electrolytes & B vitamins help replace lost nutrients from digestive upset.
- Clinically proven antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids support healthy skin and luxurious coat.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Maize, brewers' rice, dried whole egg, chicken (7%) and turkey meal, digest, maize gluten meal, minerals, dried beet pulp, animal fat, ground pecan shell, soybean oil, flaxseed, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, dried cranberries, psyllium, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 23.3%, Crude fibre 2.3%, Crude oils and fats 13.1%, Crude ash 6.1%