Hills Prescription Diet ID Low Fat Digestive Care Chicken Dry Dog Food 1.5kg
Hills Prescription Diet ID Low Fat Digestive Care Chicken Dry Dog Food is highly digestible low fat nutrition shown to lower blood fat level to help settle digestive upsets.
With Hill's breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a unique blend of prebiotic fibres, clinically shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being. It also includes omega-6s, omega-3s from fish oil and ginger. Plus, it has clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system, and is formulated to promote an environment that makes it difficult for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals to form. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
Suitable for Adult Dogs for: Pancreatitis. Hyperlipidaemia. Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). Protein losing enteropathy (PLE) with lymphangiectasia. Cushing's syndrome. Diabetes with hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis. Not suitable for: Growing puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Digestive Care Dry Dog Food with Egg & Rice is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to manage digestive care in dogs.
- Low fat nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets & nourish the gut microbiome.
- Highly digestible and low in fat.
- Helps improve digestion, nutrient absorption.
- Made with ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
- Unique prebiotic blend promotes beneficial gut bacteria activity & improves stool quality.
- Enriched with omega-3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Maize starch, wheat, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, chicken (7%) and turkey meal, digest, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, minerals, animal fat, ground pecan shell, barley, oats, ginger root powder, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, soybean oil, dried cranberries, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 22.9%, Crude fibre 2.6%, Crude oils and fats 7.8%, Crude ash 5.3%