Hills Prescription Diet WD Diabetes Care Chicken Dry Dog Food 12kg
Hills Prescription Diet WD Diabetes Care Chicken Dry Dog Food is uniquely formulated to help manage your dog's diabetes. With low levels of sugars and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre, w/d helps regulate their blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight. This blend of balanced nutrients helps your dog live their best life.
- Low levels of sugars & optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre help regulate blood sugar
- High quality protein & effective L-carnitine levels help maintain lean muscle mass
- Appropriate levels of fat & calories help maintain a healthy body weight
- Formulated with mixed cereals including whole grain (wheat, barley, oats)
- Formulated with Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Wheat, maize, chicken (9%) and turkey meal, cellulose, maize gluten meal, digest, pea bran meal, animal fat, dried beet pulp, barley, oats, soybean oil, minerals, fish oil, L-carnitine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 20.5%, Fat content 11.5%, Crude fibre 12.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.6%, Essential fatty acids 3.2%, Starch 28.0%, Total sugar 1.5%, Crude ash 5.1%, Calcium 0.88%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 8,550IU, Vitamin D3 700IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 361mg.
Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 76.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 158mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.