Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Original Dry Dog Food 10kg
Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Original Dry Dog Food has been formulated to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances in dogs.
It was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This nutrition includes natural fibre to help normalise stool. It contains no soy protein, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives while also promoting a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Suitable for adult dogs aged 12 months and above for: Adverse food reactions (AFR) & elimination diet. Otitis externa (chronic). Protein losing enteropathy (PLE) without lymphangiectasia. Not suitable for: Growing puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Manages food sensitivities with a highly hydrolysed source of protein and ActivBiome+ for healthy stool.
- Avoid adverse reactions with a single hydrolysed source of protein ActivBiome+ Technology for healthy stool.
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
- Hydrolysed animal protein to help minimise signs of adverse food reactions.
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres that helps provide excellent stool quality.
- Increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E help promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system."
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Hill’s is currently upgrading this diet with the ActivBiome+ technology for ultimate digestive health & well-being. Although the upgraded product is now in distribution, you may receive diets without the formula upgrade. To identify if you have the new formula, search for the pink ActivBiome+ logo on the front of the pack. When you receive the new formula, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
Maize starch, chicken liver hydrolysate, ground pecan shell, cellulose, coconut oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, dried citrus pulp, fish oil, dried cranberries, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 17.7%, Crude fibre 7.2%, Crude oils and fats 4.2%, Crude ash 4.8%