Hills Prescription Diet Feline CD Urinary Stress + Metabolic Wet Food 85g x 12
Hills Prescription Diet Feline CD Urinary Stress + Metabolic Wet Food with chicken has been formulated to help control stress and manage obesity. Stress and obesity are common causes of urinary issues in cats, including Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD). This delicious wet food comes in a convenient pouch for mealtime freshness.
- With added L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress
- Clinically proven to reduce weight by 11% in 60 days
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus to reduce the building blocks of crystals and stones
- Promotes optimal urinary pH to help dissolve stones and prevent recurrence
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to help break the cycle of inflammation
Great-tasting nutrition that helps transform your pet’s life. Because they depend on you, we strive to provide the best food humanly possible. With science-first formulas to address your cat’s unique health needs, Prescription Diet cat food is the targeted nutrition they need to live a long, happy life.
Chicken (27%), pork, cellulose, dried egg white, various sugars, maize starch, tomato pomace, wheat flour, pea protein, coconut oil, minerals, flaxseed oil, fish oil, sunflower oil, dried carrots, vitamins, dried pork protein, trace elements, taurine, milk protein hydrolyzate and beta-carotene. Coloured with natural caramel.
Protein 7.8%, Fat content 2.8%, Crude fibre 2.3%, Crude ash 1.1%, Moisture 81.0%, Calcium 0.16%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Sodium 0.08%, Potassium 0.13%, Magnesium 0.01%, Chlorides 0.17%, Sulphur 0.15%; per kg: Vitamin A 31,736IU, Vitamin D3 213IU, Vitamin E 190mg, Beta-carotene 0.38mg, Milk protein hydrolysate 240mg, Total taurine 475mg.