Joint Aid For Dogs 500g
Through the use of 12 specific active ingredients, Joint Aid provides support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, helping to maintain flexibility of movement throughout the life of the dog.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs’ metabolism.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health, fertility and performance.
- Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
- Wheat gluten free.
- 100% Non GM - soya free formulation.
- Contains 12 specific active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets.
Daily Feeding Recomendations
1. Simply mix with the dogs’ normal feed.
2. Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
3. For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.