Protexin Pro Kolin Dogs & Cats 15ml
Protexin Pro-Kolin+ is a carefully formulated probiotic and intestinal calming product for use in cats and dogs. It is very palatable and contains a number of different ingredients designed to contribute in different ways to settling diarrhoea quickly and safely. Pro-Kolin+ contains kaolin and pectin, both of which have been used for many years to absorb toxins and soothe the intestinal lining. The probiotic component is provided by the 'friendly' bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) E1707. This helps to maintain the levels of beneficial bacteria..
Pro-Kolin+ is the UK's leading companion animal probiotic.
- Probiotics: A natural ‘friendly’ bacterium, Enterococcus faecium, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species
- Preplex prebiotics: A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Kaolin: A natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces
- Pectin: To help soothe the gut lining
- Artificial beef flavouring: To improve palatability and compliance.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered (see diagram below showing the correct and incorrect position for 10ml).
Directions for use
- Pro-Kolin is a highly palatable paste which is available in 15ml, 30ml and 60ml syringes with easy to read graduations, making the product easy to administer
- We recommend using 15ml and 30ml syringes for small to medium dogs and the 60ml syringe for larger dogs
- Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon
- Pro-Kolin can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity