Hills Prescription Diet ZD Mini Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food 1.5kg
Hills Prescription Diet ZD Mini Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food is a combination feed, created to aid dogs with various food allergies and intolerances, which can often lead to the onset of further health conditions. Allergies and intolerances are typically an adverse response to food proteins, therefore Hills Prescription Diet z/d has been specially formulated to counter-act these proteins, reducing the risk of allergies arising from beef, wheat and dairy products.
It was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This nutrition includes natural fibre to help normalise stool. It contains no soy protein, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives while also promoting a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
Suitable for: Adult dogs aged 12 months and above for Adverse food reactions (AFR) & elimination diet. Otitis externa (chronic). Protein losing enteropathy (PLE) without lymphangiectasia. Not suitable for: Growing puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Smaller kibble size to meet the need of your smaller dog or dogs which prefer smaller kibble.
- Manages food sensitivities with a highly hydrolysed source of protein and ActivBiome+ for healthy stool.
- Avoid adverse reactions with a single hydrolysed source of protein ActivBiome+ Technology for healthy stool.
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
- Hydrolysed animal protein to help minimise signs of adverse food reactions.
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres that helps provide excellent stool quality.
- Increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E help promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system."
Maize starch, chicken liver hydrolysate, ground pecan shell, cellulose, coconut oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, dried citrus pulp, fish oil, dried cranberries, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 22.7%, Crude fibre 2.6%, Crude oils and fats 7.9%, Crude ash 5.3%